Fancy a weekend away, what's special about Cravens Manor?
Have a celebration for that special birthday, anniversary or reunion. There's absolutely everything you need in the house to make your own very special celebration a great success.
- Enjoy a special wine tasting, perhaps tutored by an expert at Adnams
- Go on a brewery or distillery tour at Adnams
- Share your and your friends' special interests choral singing, bird-watching, bell-ringing there are lots of opportunities at the house or locally to indulge your favourite hobby
- If you love music, where better to go than Snape Maltings for top class performances, especially the works of Benjamin Britten. For something special catch Peter Grimes performed where the story is set. The acoustics in Blythburgh Church are sublime
- Have a great weekend with friends and family absorb the atmosphere of the house, enjoy, relax and make your own contribution to its happiness
- Go Llama trekking or horse riding in the Suffolk countryside
- Play golf on some fine nearby courses or tennis in the garden
- Breathe deeply while walking on the beach
- Try Tai Chi in the garden
cravens manor - character, comfort, seclusion